[messengers] sponsors who dont

Date: 16 Dec 2010 01:09:53 +0100
From: "Yogi @ sydbma" <yogi@xxxxxxxxxx>

Just a side line... Speaking of Tires...

when I approached FYXATION for sponsorship to CMWC 2010 they told me to piss
off, in more words than that by the way.

thi8s is the response I got..
'We are not interested in sponsoring your sites.  We'll gladly take you off
our list.  Please take us off yours.'

This was after they started spamming me product updates and general spam
when I asked if they would like to sponsor CMWC

I say put a trade halt on em...

yogi