Re: [messengers] sponsors who dont

Date: 16 Dec 2010 13:29:59 +0100
From: Julio Saravia <saravia.julio@xxxxxxxxx>

i wasn't told to p*ss off but i'll share my quick experience with fixation.
i emailed them...no response.  i called them...spoke to someone who said he
was in charge...was told he would get back to me.  never heard back.
granted...it was sort of last minute so i understood the non-phone call and
we already had a sh*t ton of sponsors.  still would have been nice to hear
back.  i think the last time i was left waiting for a phone call was about
4/5 years ago...damn you ladies!!!  ride safe kids...peace.