[messengers] CMWC Guatemala 2010

Date: 16 Dec 2010 17:50:22 +0100
From: nadir olivet <wooracer@xxxxxxxxxxx>

To all Messengers and BMA's
     We need your help. CMWC Guatemala had a large deficit after the CMWC in Panajachel. We been unable to paid the Guatemalan workers that worked at the CMWC. We wanted to create jobs for some of the locals and give them an opportunity to work. They  made the CMWC successful with all the work and time that they put in the last two years. My problem is that I don't have the funds to pay the remainder that is owed to them. I would love to pay them so that they can have some money for Christmas. This are very poor people. The money would help their families during the holidays.      If you would love to donate a few dollars to help us help them before Christmas. Please get in contact with me at wooracer@xxxxxxxxxxx . I hate asking for help but we need it. The people that worked for us specially need it. I am also going to hold the Global Warming Alley cat in the next few weeks to generate some money to help the CMWC debt. If you would like to hold the race in your city drop me a line. Thank you Feliz Navidad and Happy Holidays!!!!
Nadir Olivet
ps Time to burn!!!!