Re: [messengers] Fw: Use of likeness without permission (epilogue)

Date: 17 Dec 2010 00:36:03 +0100
From: Corey Hilliard <coreythecourier@xxxxxxxxx>

Update: Marco will be product testing for Kenda while working for Timecycle
in Philadelphia.

As far as Kryptonite is concerned, I recall them giving hundreds of
mini-u-locks to the organizers of the 2000 CMWC in Philly. I also believe
they have given stuff to other people for other events. Don't let a short
memory make you say something rash.

Say what you will about who is or isn't getting exploited, I am happy my
friend (and pretty good guy) Marco is getting something good out of this
controversy.

Corey the Courier
remembers the days of pay phones and pagers