[messengers] NYC New Years?

Date: 26 Dec 2010 20:25:50 +0100
From: C Q <fixieman@xxxxxxxxx>

Hey there Folks

This is Chuck

Francois and I are looking into driving down for the New Years Week-end

Just wondering who is in town, and what shakin down there
Not looking for anything big and crazy, but maybe?
I just haven't been to NYC in a couple yrs so I'd like to see some old
friends
I'm always working week-ends so this is my only chance

Who's about and lookin for a few drinks?

Chuck

Montreal Baby !

Corey you get back on the 1st?
we might still be thirsty if we can still stand
lemme know if you're around