[messengers] AZ calendar / help Guatemala CMWC

Date: 26 Dec 2010 21:38:51 +0100
From: "Andy" <az@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hey y'all!
My 2011 Courier Calendar is ready!
I'm trying to get it up on my own website, but I struggle with all things computer, so it's taking a while. The New Year is rapidly approaching and I'd like to make it available before it becomes irrelevant. This is where you can help:
If any of you out there, individuals, bmas, etc., want a copy, or would be willing to post it to your site, email me here and I'll send you the PDF.
As in the past, I want to post it for free download, but this year, to help recover from a seriously over-spent / under-budgeted CMWC in Guatemala, I'd like to link a Paypal address for voluntary donations.
I sincerely hope everybody is enjoying their holidays! It is snowing and freezing cold down here in "hot"lanta. Good Christmas weather I guess, but not what I signed up for when I agreed to move down here. Brrrr...
All my best to my messenger family. Thanks in advance!
--
AZ