[messengers] CMWC Guatemala debt.

Date: 31 Dec 2010 19:26:10 +0100
From: nadir olivet <wooracer@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Happy New Year To all the Messengers of the world.
       Thank you!!! Too you all that made the Guatemalan CMWC possible this year. We were left with a massive debt after the CMWC because of lack of racers and sponsorship. The debt total was $28,500usd after the CMWC. Andy and I wanted to be transparent with everything that we were doing so here is our debt total. I am embarrassed  to ask for help but when you have hit your financial limit. Then is time to push your pride aside and ask for help. I have borrowed from my family and maxed my credit cards totaling $25,000 to keep my promise to make the CMWC possible because you have to keep your word.       To all that would like to make a donation you can send it to registration@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . The Total that we have collected is $40usd. Thank you to Buffalo Bill and Maka.

Nadir OLivet