[messengers] ride to warsasw

Date: 2 Jan 2011 10:16:27 +0100
From: "Kai Hawaii" <StoerteBiker@xxxxxx>

the most beatiful way would be at the coastline of the balticsea
we thought about a ride through northeasGER
and than crossing through one of the  most beautiful part of poland (under UN) the masuren, but it would take too much time (about 5-6days)
normally the trip from the west would go via berlin for shure
but the main roads from west to east are too dangerous and in bad condition
i don´t know how it would be to jump on the train for the final to warsaw
we´ll see and give you travellers some ideas

for shure you are welcome to pass by hamburg
but we are more in the mood of an after event

so far
safe ride
and a happy new year