Re: [messengers] ride to warsasw

Date: 2 Jan 2011 13:37:02 +0100
From: bartczak stephanie <beastiebarzou@xxxxxxxxxxx>

True,it's gonna be tricky organizing a ride to Warsaw...apparently there's a highway between Berlin and Warsaw so the side
roads might be quieter...is Berlin organizing the pre-event?..would be a good starting point..or maybe some other city in Poland?..
in 2004,we went from Berlin to Gorzow and took the train to Warsaw over a couple of days, staying at a campsite in between..
from what i remember it was pretty cheap and lots of fun so maybe half ride,half train...would have to be organized tho....
see you all there..papillon