Re: [messengers] ride to warsasw

Date: 3 Jan 2011 15:19:45 +0100
From: stefan vis <fishmeisterasd@xxxxxxxxx>

depends on tomek or piotr, or maybe justa... should at least be possible to
arrange something to sleep there, first time we slept in a hotel but a
campsite in gorzow could also be cool. after gorzow last time we went to
krzyz and there was a really cool camping in that neighborhood but i have
the feeling noo one who was there can remember where it was or what it was
called... ;-d

i think the route is a bit wild but at least its not heavy traffic...

something like this:

http://maps.google.nl/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Berlin-Kreuzberg,+Berlijn,+Duitsland&daddr=Gorz%C3%B3w+Wielkopolski,+Polen+to:190+to:252+to:Warschau,+Polen&hl=nl&geocode=FcQPIQMdC2jMACnPN7_mS06oRzFsAbkdusME0w%3BFXCiJAMdQn_oACm3GEFaCh8HRzHdmVfL8w3RXQ%3BFSzSJgMdLFkGAQ%3BFYQXJQMdJhwcAQ%3BFSz2HAMdBZ9AASkBn4aaZsweRzH80-qIKr7wcg&mra=dme&mrcr=2,3&mrsp=3&sz=9&dirflg=w&sll=52.834299,18.572388&sspn=0.647118,1.766052&ie=UTF8&ll=52.895649,16.688232&spn=2.584969,7.064209&t=h&z=7