Re: [messengers] CMWC Guatemala debt.

Date: 3 Jan 2011 15:25:48 +0100
From: Julio Saravia <saravia.julio@xxxxxxxxx>

i agree that the cmwc's should be an event next to none but...we do have to
remember to live within our means.  just having everyone in one city sharing
stories and drinking brews would still be special...no need to break the
bank.

i will send money when i can to nadir...it would only be right.  we helped
tokyo out and they didn't have deal with a natural disaster...ha?  i urge
others to do the same.  was it a mistake to aim for the stars?  not at
all...but again, we must all remember to live within out means.  money is
tight nowadays.

remember...one of the main reasons messengers love what they do is because
it's simple.  lets try and keep things simple?  i do agree with
lucas...never feel like you cant ask for help.  this list is here for many
reasons...help being one of them...peace.

j.dot