[messengers] 10-20 Berlin, 10 years later, ahhh no sorry actually 20 years...

Date: 4 Jan 2011 14:28:56 +0100
From: totallymassive@xxxxxxxxxx

ok ok, one more time...

After being involved at the first CMWC 1993 in Berlin, organizing 10-20 Berlin, the pre-event for the 10th CMWC Kobenhavn in 2002,
 among many other events, like the Berlin Hallowe'en Race, Bombtrack etc.

We feel it is our job to say thanks to our community one more time. So we will be hosting a little event to this years CMWC in Warsaw.

10-20 Berlin being a great success in 2002 and being the 10th anniversary of the CMWC in Berlin, now 10 years later (20 years in terms of CMWC) we are back with some old gits, but also with a lot of new flavor…

Yes Hamburg, we also think it is time for  something new and different, but we still trying to push the idea of a global messenger community one more time and bring the international messengers back to the place where the CMWC started.

There will be a Prenzlopoly race, or what do you think Garreth!?
As well a 20 Checkpoint Race remembering the 20 years of CMWC…
But, nothing too serious, just seeing each other again...

10-20 Berlin Part 2 (10 years later, aaahn no sorry actually 20 years!?)

Maybe we can ride via Gorzow Wlkp. and El Polacoloco will be even more crazy…

If it's with you Luk, I will upload the 10-20 Berlin film from 2002 on Vimeo and/or Youtube soon…?

Berlin is approx. 500 km's / 320 miles from Warsaw, but there is also a direct train taking you there in a few hrs. in case you rather enjoy the cold beer in a train. But actually Gorzow Wlkp. is a place not to be missed, and only about 130 km's east of Berlin.

See you all again this summer…

You know who we are…

PS: Nadir, you burn! Thuglife forever...