Re: [messengers] st.paulopoly - 10th and last

Date: 4 Jan 2011 16:22:02 +0100
From: "j.e.n.z." <suicycle1@xxxxxxx>

Manchmal muss man gehen - um wiederzukommen!

10th -and last- ST.PAULOPOLY!
MARCH 11 - 13 2011
HAMBURG ST.PAULI

it will be the 10th edition of a weekend of mayhem and the end of my 15th winter on the road!

shedule so far:

friday, march 11
warm up alleycat & drunken trick contest

saturday, march 12
st.paulopoly 10
2hrs of racing, drinking, cheating or just having fun!
20 checkpoints, 20 bars!
more the 200 freaks from all over europe!

afterparty at hafenklang!

cheap beer!
tons of prices!

but for sure -i guarantee- a fucking good time!

more infos soon!
happy new year!

jenz