Re: [messengers] CMWC Guatemala debt.

Date: 6 Jan 2011 11:51:55 +0100
From: drazek//TIMEBOMB <drazek@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I'm really shocked...

Im thinking in this way:
How many times I was on a party, organized by two or more guys, on which they spend $25000???
In my live???
Never!
It is really crazy idea to organize CMWC, where whole community is playing, dancing, drinking, but only two guys are paying for check...

We HAVE to decide what to do.
We cant leave them without help.

Maybe we should add extra 10euro to registration fee for CMWC in 2011??? (it's just my idea...)