Re: [messengers] Faux Go Go Go

Date: 6 Jan 2011 12:50:26 +0100
From: eoin mcnulty-goodwin <eoinmcnultygoodwin@xxxxxxxxx>

 "Most of the
old-school couriers came out of the mountain biking scene. While many have
moved on to road bikes, hipsters nearly universally favor a more recent
phenomenon,
one that some messengers have also adopted in the last ten years. Namely,
fixed-gear bikes, or "fixies": one-speeds with tiny, straight
handlebars, no brakes, and the ability to be pedaled backwards and
forwards."

seriously mister John Nova Lomax?.......so mountain bikes and road bikes
were around before fixed-gear bikes eh?
you might want to consider writing a book about the bike cause apparently
the whole world, aside from you, has that ass-backwards