Re: [messengers] CMWC Guatemala debt.

Date: 6 Jan 2011 15:41:01 +0100
From: eoin mcnulty-goodwin <eoinmcnultygoodwin@xxxxxxxxx>

i'd like to applaud nadir in his dogged determination to put on a
spectacular event and his devotion to bring the event to his
home...respect........but nadir, and andy, you IS crazy taking on that kinda
debt. I also think this is a good place for people who want to help to offer
ideas on how money can be raised. I don't think raising registration for
2011 is a good idea, i don't think it's fair to people who were not in pana,
but maybe the boys in warsaw could add it to the registration page as an
optional donation, that could work. A worldwide race i think is a good idea,
people who were involved in guatemala or wish to help can organise in their
city and raise whatever they can.......
Oh and i think Jos raises a good point too, maybe some kind of breakdown as
to how this money was spent would encourage others who were not there to get
involved in fund-raising.......
Peace y'all,
eoin

P.S>: Happy New Year Andy D, big love for the new one ;)
         Matteo, sorry we didn't hook-up brotha, maybe we'll get that pint
in warsaw!