Re: [messengers] CMWC Guatemala debt.

Date: 6 Jan 2011 17:30:14 +0100
From: "joschz@xxxxxxxxx" <joschz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

i'm up for organizing a race in mexico city to help with the debt

On Jan 6, 2011, at 8:40 AM, eoin mcnulty-goodwin wrote:

i'd like to applaud nadir in his dogged determination to put on a
spectacular event and his devotion to bring the event to his
home...respect........but nadir, and andy, you IS crazy taking on that kinda debt. I also think this is a good place for people who want to help to offer ideas on how money can be raised. I don't think raising registration for 2011 is a good idea, i don't think it's fair to people who were not in pana, but maybe the boys in warsaw could add it to the registration page as an optional donation, that could work. A worldwide race i think is a good idea, people who were involved in guatemala or wish to help can organise in their
city and raise whatever they can.......
Oh and i think Jos raises a good point too, maybe some kind of breakdown as to how this money was spent would encourage others who were not there to get
involved in fund-raising.......
Peace y'all,
eoin

P.S>: Happy New Year Andy D, big love for the new one ;)
Matteo, sorry we didn't hook-up brotha, maybe we'll get that pint
in warsaw!

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 1:34 PM, Jos van Veldhoven <