Re: [messengers] CMWC Guatemala debt.

Date: 6 Jan 2011 17:37:22 +0100
From: Julio Saravia <saravia.julio@xxxxxxxxx>

2 great points i've read so far...

1...it would be nice for the organizers to give us a breakdown.  where money
was spent so that people who would normally not donate be more willing to?
the more transparent the better off you'll be.

2...having a registration price set for the cmwc along with a suggested(but
not required) donation would be a good idea to help out as well.