Re: [messengers] CMWC Guatemala debt.

Date: 6 Jan 2011 19:41:17 +0100
From: "Andy" <az@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Forgot to mention that the Minneapolis crew has agreed to donate $2 from every registration to this year's Stupor Bowl. If you really needed another reason to race in that one...
And that the TKBMA gave us $1000 back in Pana still, organized a "Santa Ride" and are working on additional fund raising activities. Check out their new website for more details (hopefully they will post an English translation soon): http://www.tkbma.com/xmassive.html
Thank you all!
--
AZ