Re: [messengers] Bikelash! Cops to crack down on two-wheelers By Thomas Tracy

Date: 7 Jan 2011 23:42:41 +0100
From: Kenton Hoppas <kentonhoppas@xxxxxxxxx>

Interesting. That's what I loved about NYC the most. Cops could care less
when you don't stop. Unlike most US cities where you have to constantly look
over your shoulder. But onto more important parts of the article.

.....other crimes like murder, rape, muggings, burglar and *iPhone thefts*.

Do criminals really get up in the morning and think, "Hmmm, what should I do
today? Murder someone, burglar a home, maybe I'll just steal an iPhone?"

Kenton
Aloha Bicycle Courier
San Diego, CA