Re: [messengers] CMWC Guatemala debt.

Date: 9 Jan 2011 07:37:26 +0100
From: "Yogi @ sydbma" <yogi@xxxxxxxxxx>

Pardon me.

Well said SHIFTY.

From: messengers-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:messengers-bounces@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Yogi @ sydbma
Sent: Sunday, 9 January 2011 4:02 PM
To: 'Joe Cavenagh'; messengers@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [messengers] CMWC Guatemala debt.

Yerrrp...

, was to play within our means.

well said Joe.

Sydney was moderately Low Fly with council support.
There were a lot of meetings of large amounts of interested friends. We
communicated our problems as we saw them.. Be got together. More than a few
times as a larger group.

The core group of  organisers was doing well.

I reckon I owe the messenger community as a massive, a "Sunny Day" as on
race day it was horrible...Sorry about that.

I paid my Tokyo rego b4 I ever thought I would go also.
As a supporter of the event in Guatemala,
 I also posed my entry early and always knew I would not attend.

My 2 cents  but rolling down the sidewalk.

yogi