Re: [messengers] Qld Floods

Date: 12 Jan 2011 11:05:25 +0100
From: Simon McKenzie <mckfrenzy@xxxxxxxxx>

Cheers Kai. My old house is under water(about 1 metre deep on the upstairs floor) At least my dog got out in time. Oh yeah, so did my ex :)
On 12/01/2011, at 9:02 PM, kai edel wrote:

all the best to the mates down there in queensland.
saw some pictures in the german news just yesterday and
it looked terrible. it might sound harsh, but..le shiftoire,
i'm relieved you're back in sydney! i hope andreas or
sean udo papenfuss are not on some crazy motorbike rides and
stuck there!
cheers, kai

-------- Original-Nachricht --------