Re: [messengers] NACCC 2012

Date: 19 Jan 2011 16:03:26 +0100
From: "joschz@xxxxxxxxx" <joschz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

they're already talking about a (maybe) pre event in barcelona (end of june) for the ecmc (beginning of july)
but no fixed dates yet

On Jan 19, 2011, at 2:35 AM, Jérôme Thiriet wrote:

sounds reasonable. maybe madrid should think about throwing the ECMC11 as
a  pre event for warsaw if they have troubles to fix a date ;)

-------- Original-Nachricht --------