Re: [messengers] NACCC 2012

Date: 21 Jan 2011 11:49:49 +0100
From: Willy Wonker <fetologist@xxxxxxxxx>

I would love to attend a NACCC.  So the plan to get it soo clos to
the CMWC would be amazing.  Coming from Aus means if you see a NACCC
there is no way to go to the worlds in the same year.  So this is the
one chance!  I guess if going to both makes me 'not real', well... i can
live with that.  I make enough to take 2 weeks off a year, what a cunt
i am.