Re: [messengers] Faux Go Go Go

Date: 25 Jan 2011 06:55:50 +0100
From: Lauren Trout <elament915@xxxxxxxxx>

ha! butch! i remember his first day at citicourier! circa what...2000? i guess you can't tell who's who these days since they probably don't make you wear those stupid ass uniforms anymore. oh and it was hard to find a courier job in h-town back then if you had tattoos. people would wear long sleeves in the summer. in texas. for real. times have changed...

hearts

~lauren