Re: [messengers] Blizzard doesn’t stop bike courier

Date: 5 Feb 2011 02:28:48 +0100
From: Kenton Hoppas <kentonhoppas@xxxxxxxxx>

I'm inspired. Not by delivering in the cold (that impresses me though) I'm inspired that he does inter - library book delivery. I guess it proves their still are viable same day bike delivery needs still available to us if we look hard enough. I just don't want to look in Aimes.

Kenton

Sent from my iPhone