Re: [messengers] some housing info from poland

Date: 2 Mar 2011 00:36:04 +0100
From: drazek//TIMEBOMB <drazek@xxxxxxxxxxx>

let us know, when you are planning to be there...

those le-meridian-bristol guys dont allowed courier to keep bike closer than 50m from entrance!!!

so... guns'n'roses style party inside?

On Feb 28, 2011, at 3:47 PM, Shawn bega Blumenfeld wrote:

stah from poland has given up some hotel info right across from the
race course.

personally  ill be staying about 5km away at the le meridian de
bristol. real nice if anyone want to join me. right at the
presidential palace. or good info if youre trying to avoid me.