Re: [messengers] Corey Hilliard wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

Date: 2 Mar 2011 21:33:53 +0100
From: norbert <norbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

OK, now one got through, so please listen up:

Having social networks import your entire address book is especially
DUMB and RUDE. These send out "invitations" to everyone it seems, and
over the last 8 weeks the following happened.

 - the sheer number increased heavily, thank you for wasting my personal time.

 - the messages from linkedin seem to totally change in style every
time (origin, headers, envelope), making filtering a try and error
game. That sucks.

Special thanks go to remejy@xxxxxxxxx for registering a profile with
the email address of this list; and even making three "friends" there.

Should anyone believe this racing and catch-up game is funny, see
here, what will happen:

 - I will cut off the list and reclaim any account with the list
address. List is down for 2 hours per incident.

 - Should I get the impression you social network lulaaz are keen on
being friend with the entire list I will re-invite Fuffich, that
Markus K. dude and many more - and I will start threads about fixed
gear, open traffic races boston style, unionizing, hipsters,
censorship and whatnot

SIMULTANEOUSLY

BERLIN style.

For the time being, anyone knows remejy@xxxxxxxxx over here? Please contact me.

I now have interrupt drinking and get something to eat, everyone a
cheerful fassenacht/carnival/mardi gras or just a great happy weekend.
At least that is what I will have. Maybe try St.Paulopoly?

Norbert