Re: [messengers] massa critica - Brazil

Date: 4 Mar 2011 15:15:55 +0100
From: mike macca <mikemacca@xxxxxxxxx>

latest news is he gave himself up... and it will take a while in court.. but
on that day he was driving on the footpath trying to get past etc etc... and
has a history of traffic offences.... so maybe he is fucked but it is brazil
and anything can happen... so we┬┤ll see....

but on the bright side..... now is carnival....!!!

maka