Re: [messengers] 10th st.paulopoly

Date: 14 Mar 2011 16:55:45 +0100
From: stefan vis <fishmeisterasd@xxxxxxxxx>

thanks all off the 10 year steady crew in st.pauli and beyond. it must have
been the biggest alleycat ever, at least for europe, 230+ riders.. ignoring
all traffic except racers, it was great. can you imagine...

shouldnt and wouldnt miss it for the world, but we know we understand why
some very much missed people couldnt or didnt come.

for me it was very special, a very double but special race.

thanks luka, ercan, kai, jens, jan, izzy, marco, billy, and af course lost
and found riina...

 from a broke ber-dammer... will be back!!!