[messengers] Help for Japan.

Date: 14 Mar 2011 23:03:02 +0100
From: nadir olivet <wooracer@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello friends
We need to help our brothers and Sisters in this time of need. My store is sending solar powers messenger backpacks from Bagjack to the TKBMA crew to use during the black-outs. If you have anything that is solar powered please send it to the the TKBMA. Also send Iodine tablets. They are going to need portable radiation detectors for those that are looking for there families in the affected areas by the earthquake tsunami and Nuclear accident . La Carrera will be taking donations at our store and selling LOOK-Ma-No-Brakes T-shirts for $20can and I will donate 100% to the TKBMA for Japan relief .         Toronto  Alley Cat friday March 25th for Japan relief at La Carrera cycles 106 Harbord st. (416)538-1203.
NadirLa Carrera