Re: [messengers] Styrian Sprint Shop

Date: 18 Mar 2011 02:19:39 +0100
From: El Niño <daniel.kofler@xxxxxxxxxx>

 Ladies and Gentlemen,

we proudly present to you the first Goldsprint Event of the Styrian Sprint Shop in Graz, Austria - Friday 25.03.2011. Since the OERM (Austrian Cycle Messenger Championship) last year, we have been realized this project as a result of an connecting idea. After the Critical Mass we will start the Alleycat at 18:00h, Goldsprint qualify up to 21:00, followed by the finals. Afterparty included with some international guests --> http://duckpondcrew.wordpress.com/partys/ If you need a couch or something like that, just send a mail to couch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For further information stay tuned on www.styrian-sprint-shop.at and facebook.com/styriansprintshop or apply for questions.

Peace and greets from Austria
El Niño