[messengers] HA

Date: 20 Mar 2011 15:43:02 +0100
From: keebler elf <callmecrackah@xxxxxxxxx>

I owe all involved with the show an apology for using subject title and am sorry
for the impulsive eruption !! I have no excuse and won't bother with reasons
simply'' I am sorry to the BOARD''!!
I clearly have issues to resolve.
This Community could stand to speak up and rage too.
the future that only a few have and many have lost.
the ''spokespeople & role models'' who are anything but
and the non-working and owner fatcats and hipsters who
are multiplying and taking US the ''COURIER''
out with $300 week guarantees on 200 runs>
THE FUTURE IS ALMOST GONE
BUT LETS CMWC TIL ITS IMWC!!!
Imposter Messenger World Championships
that more $$ goes into every year whilst less
and less of OUR FAMILY is around for it?
Including me and many others this year
that like you will be not far from now>
broke.   OR put your Mouth where your Money is>
the Companies left pocket<
Morgan Hafer