[messengers] A final word to from the CMWC Guatemala 2010.

Date: 20 Mar 2011 17:01:21 +0100
From: nadir olivet <wooracer@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Holla Amigos,Thank you for your patience in getting our numbers completed. I cannot express our gratitude to the TKBMA, the Minneapolis crew and the rest of current and former messengers that came to our rescue to balance the books. I will also like to thank all that came to race and support the Guatemalan CMWC. Our Sponsors and volunteers.      If it wasn't for you, we could not have accomplished our goal of having the CMWC in the Third world. It took 2 years and a lot of money to fulfill our commitments to all the racers and the community of Panajachel. But, it was all worth it.It has been a honor to ride with you all these past years. I would like to dedicate the Guatemalan CMWC to the People that lost their lives during the storms and mudslides in Panajachel.
Nadir OlivetCMWC Guatemala 2010Ps. PAZ & AMOR para mis Amigos del mundo!!!!!!