[messengers] LadyTrans Alleycat, this Friday!

Date: 30 Mar 2011 06:08:36 +0200
From: Katie Styer <katiostyler@xxxxxxxxx>

Hey friends and esteemed cycling community members. That's right--I said *
esteemed*. Some folks and I are planning a race that's taking place this
weekend and would be so stoked if you posted a little something on your
blogs or to your lists or whatevers. This will be a fun, quick, women and
transgendered only alleycat to support the SFBMA's fundraising efforts for
the 2011 Quake City Rumble as well as promoting cycling and racing of
underrepresented community memebers! Yay! So pass the word and come out for
a good time in the City! Thanks so much!

Katie
*
Lady and Transgender ONLY Alleycat race this Friday! *

Meet in Union Square underneath the big huge statue.

Bring a map, 5 - 10 ducats to donate to the SFBMA, and a pen.

Sign up starts at 6:00P, Race starts at 6:30P.

Get rad.

Afterparty for good times.

Please have some lights and a helmet too.

XO!