[messengers] arigato: La Carrera fundraiser for Japan by Toronto

Date: 31 Mar 2011 01:16:30 +0200
From: KaOruNAKAMURA <nakanaka.goo@xxxxxxx>

OHAYO to the World!
We can't find our light words to all of you guys...
Domo Arigato Nadir! Domo Arigato friends in Toronto!
and Domo Arigato to the world!

I've got YOUR HEARTS as money($220CAD=17,000JPY) from Nadir, TO.
I promise give this to TKBMA and tell you how to use this later.

Some couriers from Tokyo and Kyoto and... are
DOing for help peoples in northern part of japan.
So we think to give money for them to get something that they need.

We don't do so much. But keep trying to save and get money for the people little by little.

Domo Arigato Gozaimasu!!
TKBMA and KaO