Re: [messengers] Messengers

Date: 4 Apr 2011 09:24:43 +0200
From: Ashira Siegel <pinkfixie@xxxxxxxxx>

has anyone told Alain that his email has been hacked?  Can someone who is in
touch with him or has his number do this?  I only have this email for him...

 ----------------------------
www.AshiraSiegel.com
www.RedRidingHoodProductions.com
www.FormerlyKnownAs.Smockshop.org
www.Smockshop.org

The information contained in this communication is confidential and may contain
information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not a named addressee, please notify the sender immediately and
delete this email from your system.  Regardless of how you have received this
communication, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or