Re: [messengers] Messengers

Date: 4 Apr 2011 09:34:44 +0200
From: joshua klarer <yartheband@xxxxxxxxx>

Here is more info on the spam crap we are experiencing:
http://www.pcworld.com/article/224147/massive_epsilon_email_breach_hits_citi_chase_many_more.html#tk.hp_new
 YAY!  Breached reactors/bank accounts,  nuclear fallout/milk, were all gonna
die someday right? Ohhhh wellllllll... lets get back to fixie pants and reality
messengerrrrrrrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      P-P 5-1 DOO-DOO!