[messengers] Triple Rush For Eurons

Date: 16 Apr 2011 05:04:05 +0200
From: "Mr. White" <dublinmessenger@xxxxxxxxx>

So the trailers look hilarious and I've had more than one Irish courier ask
me; "Is this a comedy?" when they've seen the clip, but I'm sure there's a
lot of us Euro/Fat/Ex/Messengers who'd love to watch the show.

Could someone on that side of the Atlantic who has the wherewithal maybe
commit to uploading the episodes to isohunt or something similar and posting
the links as it'll probably be many months before we see it on this side of
the pond, and even then I'm not sure how many European messengers have cable
subscriptions, but I'm sure most have broadband connections.

I'm sure a lot us us would be most grateful!

Cheers!

Graham