Re: [messengers] Triple Rush For Eurons

Date: 16 Apr 2011 14:06:02 +0200
From: Corey Hilliard <coreythecourier@xxxxxxxxx>

The show will only be on the Travel Channel. There are no current ways to
access this show by internet.

It is not a comedy. (There are definitely funny moments!) The first episode
showed a couple of days in the lives of three messenger companies in NYC.
All real messenger companies and messengers except the rookies. The live
action shots in traffic were filmed by messenger-cameramen. It is a good
show.

Sometimes making stuff available on the internet lessens it worth.

Corey the Courier