Re: [messengers] Triple Rush For Eurons

Date: 16 Apr 2011 15:11:05 +0200
From: "Mr. White" <dublinmessenger@xxxxxxxxx>

I rather enjoyed that... cuts out before the end though... stupid rookie
losing his manifest :) haha

Anyone know how much of it is scripted? Were that guys wheels really stolen?
All seemed a bit coincidental...

Anyhoo I'd still love someone to upload the series as it progresses, it's
definitely worth a watch.