Re: [messengers] URGENT News from Los Angeles

Date: 21 Apr 2011 20:22:42 +0200
From: craig roth <junkernaut@xxxxxxxxx>

Alas, as much as I want to be in LA on Friday, I cannot reasonably make that
happen. I imagine many of you in the international messenger community who
had the pleasure of knowing Melissa, feel the same way. Instead, it is very
much possible to remember her locally by holding our own ride in her honor,
however small, simultaneously here in Boston. I think that would be 10:30pm
for anyone in Boston that wants to come through Winthrop Square, where I
first met her in '05 when the ULockMob rolled through before the worlds in
NYC. She was a beautiful, generous person with unending energy, always
looking out for those around her.

Perhaps there are messengers in other cities around the globe who might see
fit to have their own ride, however small, in Melissa's honor. I think that
would be a beautiful thing.