Re: [messengers] A message to a friend.

Date: 22 Apr 2011 10:56:07 +0200
From: M G <mishka_generic@xxxxxxxxxxx>

There aren’t enough words, or even the right words.

Melissa was one of the most stand-up people I have ever met.
Although I’m older than her, I always felt like she was a sort of mother to me.
She watched out for us and I know she will continue to do so on her next ride. My
condolences and hugs to those who had the privilege of knowing her.

I will miss you sweetheart.

Much Love,

Mishka, 111, S.F.