[messengers] Fwd: Messengers post from zorroschnell@xxxxx requires approval

Date: 24 Apr 2011 12:52:40 +0200
From: norbert <norbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

there is another one to clog your mailboxes ;-)

Please note, that I consider it a design goal of this list to attract
members with mobile phones, members from third world countries or
members that match both groups (sometimes in the third world mobile is
the only option).

I think letting attached files through with more than 200 kilobytes is
of little use. But I give what help I can. There will be an alleycat
in Berlin, Germany and they have a flyer (800 kilobytes):

http://78.46.75.43/25yearstolife3final-at-last.media.bd3e7e531699e93437d7b6714ad2dc3cv1

Should there be need for advice of how to post some links instead of
files, lots of people on the list (including me) can help out.

Ride safe, Norbert

   Subject: [messengers]zorro 25years to life alleycat
   Reason:  Message body is too big: 843329 bytes with a limit of 200 KB