[messengers] EVIL CHROME

Date: 5 May 2011 17:33:59 +0200
From: "Jérôme Thiriet" <jeromethiriet@xxxxxx>

Is there anybody out there with a connection to a a bag manufacturer called
Chromebags? They are based in San Francisco. I have ordered 50 bags for our
company in October 2010. They promised a lead time of 4 to 8 weeks. I have
already paid half of the amount of  4000 USD. Now it is Mai and the bags
have not arrived nor left the factory. They are not even going to answer my
emails or calls anymore. I am thinking about sueing them but am afraid of
the costs.

Does anybody know how to get some pressure on that company? That order is
for  messengers and they who desperately NEED new bags for work. It's the
people who made that company big and I think we deserve propper treatment.

Anybody with contacts willing to help?

Cheers

Strom

--