[messengers] Triple Crown May 28th - 30th

Date: 14 May 2011 03:23:06 +0200
From: Begin Meredith <meredithbegin@xxxxxxxxx>

Triple Crown is right around the corner!

Baltimore on Saturday, May 28th
DC on Sunday, May 29th
Richmond on Monday, May 30th

For more information:
http://on.fb.me/TRIPLECROWNALLEYCATS

We're gonna have tons of sweet stuff from our sponsors to give as prizes and to raffle off. Proceeds from raffle will go towards travel arrangements for top
 overall male and female to get to Austin for the NACCC. You will not need to be present to win raffle.

I rode the DC course with Bruce Berin today. It is a pretty typical Bruce race where he likes to trick you with questions. I kept reminding him that we need to make it fair for
 all you out-of-towners that oughtta be coming through. It is about a 15 mile tour of DC where you'll catch sites of everything from the Capitol, White House, a few memorials, the water front, Georgetown and more.

Top female prize is custom hand built track frame by Saila Bicycles!

After party is at my house (3350 18th St NW) where April and I will be happy to stuff your faces of food, beer from DC Brau, and other beverages (including infused vodka!). Kevin Dillard from Demoncats will set up a photobooth so ya'll can get your shoot on.

We're also going to celebrate Kevin Keefe's 25 year anniversary/retirement and April's birthday!

Hit me up if you need help figuring out how to fly in, train in, travel between cities, find a place to crash in DC, etc. 202-449-0401 or mbegin@xxxxxxxxx (I hardly check this yahoo email).

Shits
 gonna be
 dope!