Re: [messengers] CMWC2013 MEXICO DF

Date: 23 May 2011 01:59:03 +0200
From: luk keller <lukbrokenheart@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Ok ok ok

A lot of folks (including myself) would like to see a CMWC happen in Mexico DF. But I'd like to point out that there isn't really a connection between the bid put in in Panajachel and the recent post from Joaquin. There is no "you guys put in a great bid in Guate" in this one.
This time it is actually messengers interested in getting into the global connection. None of this people have ever been to a CMWC. There is a lot of homework to be done and a lot of assistance from the world wide community needed to give them the chance to put together a proper bid.
If we have to choose if we wanna go to Bruchsal or Mexico City for a CMWC... I guess people will vote for Mexico City no matter what. But if Bruchsal has a proper bid and Mexico City just an appealing taste of adventure at least I will feel obligated to vote for Bruchsal.

My2cents

Luk