Re: [messengers] CMWC2013 MEXICO DF

Date: 23 May 2011 03:37:31 +0200
From: joaquin sanchez <joschz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

well, there's some sort of connection since i was in pana supporting the bid from jorge sequeiros (mexico fixed),
and now it's us, bicimensajerosDF. the idea of the CMWC in mexico city got stuck in my head and when i got here and saw the possibilities i decided it could be a reality.
none of my colleagues here have ever been to a championship, and some of them didn't even know about it, and yeah, we need a lot of help (i'm counting on you Luk!) but i do believe we can do it. we'll start working on it this week, and if we do come up with a proper bid i'll be in warsaw (hopefully with some of my colleagues or at least with team australia) ready to fight for it. lucha libre style.