Re: [messengers] CMWC2013 MEXICO DF

Date: 23 May 2011 16:08:20 +0200
From: joaquin sanchez <joschz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

i've never organized anything like this before but i do have some experience from other championships and pre events. i know i need a solid team of messengers with me and this is one of the reasons i decided to go for it, because when i started telling my colleagues about it, everyone was so enthusiastic and willing to make it happen (and it wasn't just the beer talking).
we're going to meet up everyday this week to come up with a decent action plan for the CMWC and also for a local and national championship. i'm off to europe in about 10 days so i will only present the bid in warsaw if i know we have a proper bid before i go.