[messengers] West side invite/uninvite

Date: 23 May 2011 17:03:08 +0200
From: Max Biaggi <sunaltahusky@xxxxxxxxx>

Vancouver West Coast Unvitational next weekend!  Hoof it on up to our seaside village for next weekend festvities!  Copenhagen sister city, Seattle, Portland, Calgary, Victoria, Deadmonton, Frisco I am calling you out!  We have come and soiled your dirty pits and now it's your turn!  So rev up that credit card and get the passport back from Mom, come up and race.  Next weekend long weekend.  Aroooooo!

Sent from my iPod